Search13 Results

How to terminate an exempt study in eResearch Regulatory management
The eResearch system gets all department names from the U of M HRMS system, so searching for the department name exactly as it appears in HRMS or searching for the department ID is crucial to locating the correct department.
Withdraw a Human Subjects Study Application (HUM), Amendment (AME), Continuing Review (CR), Adverse Event (ADV), Repository Application (REP), Biosafety/IBC Application (IBCA), or Participating Site Application (SITE) in eResearch Regulatory Management