eRRM: Remove Incorrect Student Status from Study in eResearch Regulatory Management


eResearch Regulatory Management (eRRM)


Former students who need their active student status removed in order to participate on a research study.   


You must contact the Registrar’s Office (RO) (Ann Arbor, Flint, or both depending on what campus you're a student of) to find out how to discontinue/complete your active program

  • Ann Arbor RO is (734) 647-3507
  • Flint RO is (810) 762-3344
  • Dearborn RO is (313) 583-6500
  • Once the student program is no longer active, eResearch’s feed from M-Pathways Human Resource Management System (HRMS) will automatically update the study's “Student” status
    • This usually occurs within 48 hours of the change being entered.

Notes: If you have a current student affiliation,

  • "Student" is listed on your User Profile in MCommunity.
  • The "My Program" section displays in Wolverine Access > Student Business > Student Center> My Academics.

Additional Information

Need additional information or assistance? Contact the ITS Service Center.

Print Article


Article ID: 417
Mon 4/20/20 8:18 AM
Wed 5/1/24 10:38 AM