When Does a Student Lose Access to Standard Computing Services after Leaving U-M?


U-M Offboarding, Standard Computing Services, Accounts for People Who Leave U-M, Student Access


When exactly does a student lose access to some Standard Computing Services after leaving U-M?


The exact timing when students lose access to these services depends on when their U-M affiliation changes. The timing of this change is different for each school or college. For specific information on when the student affiliation will change, contact your school or college’s registrar.

Specific information can be found here: ITS Information for Graduating Students.

Additional Information

Need additional information or assistance? Contact the ITS Service Center.


Article ID: 3987
Thu 11/12/20 6:04 PM
Tue 4/12/22 4:35 PM

Related Articles (1)

This article provides information regarding what happens to a specific user's computing services after they graduate, retire, or leave the university.