Search6 Results

Services or Offerings?
501(c)(3) Designated Non-Profit Agencies that are headquartered in the State of Michigan should use this application to become an Off-Campus Work-Study employer for University of Mchigan Ann-Arbor students.

Request an estimate of your revised aid eligibility in the event you qualify for in-state tuition at University of Michigan through military service. Estimates are typically emailed in 5-10 business days.

Students who submitted their CSS Profile but do not see it reflected as received in Enrollment Connect or Wolverine Access can submit this form to link their Profile to their account.

Off-campus work-study employers should use this form to designate U-M Ann Arbor student hires as work-study employees and initiate access to federal work-study funds.

Request the information needed to set up banking and account information for electronic funds transfer (EFT).

Request financial aid data for FERPA-approved uses.