My Recently Visited Services

Add awards for guest students after the guest student has been added to U-M’s student administration system by the Registrar’s Office.

Request the information needed to set up banking and account information for electronic funds transfer (EFT).

Create, update, and inactivate FAITs, the building blocks of the U-M’s financial aid awarding structure. Use the Excel spreadsheets provided to submit your request.

This service is available to add financial aid awards from schools/colleges/other units to a student’s account.

Request financial aid data for FERPA-approved uses.

Student financial aid is disbursed automatically once per week, but occasionally an off-cycle manual disbursement is required.