Popular Services

Create, update, and inactivate FAITs, the building blocks of the U-M’s financial aid awarding structure. Use the Excel spreadsheets provided to submit your request.

This service is available to add financial aid awards from schools/colleges/other units to a student’s account.

Student financial aid is disbursed automatically once per week, but occasionally an off-cycle manual disbursement is required.

Add awards for guest students after the guest student has been added to U-M’s student administration system by the Registrar’s Office.

Request financial aid data for FERPA-approved uses.

Request the information needed to set up banking and account information for electronic funds transfer (EFT).