Assistance Updating My Website


University of Michigan, including Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn and Michigan Medicine campuses for active faculty, staff (including temporary employees) and students.


I need help updating my website because I do not have web developers in my unit who can do it. 


While ITS maintains the infrastructure of websites, it is the responsibility of the website owner to make updates to their site.

If you need assistance to update your website, see U-M Procurement Services Quote to Order and see section "Website and Graphic Design Services," which provide a list of suppliers that are approved by University Procurement and can assist with updating your website.

Additional Information

Need additional information or assistance? Contact the ITS Service Center.

Print Article


Article ID: 8011
Tue 5/3/22 10:36 AM
Tue 5/2/23 4:24 PM