Licensed Child Care Provider in Michigan

Does the U-M Child Care Subsidy Program require that I use a child care provider licensed by the State of Michigan?

Yes. This is required for several reasons. Using a licensed provider allows the university to readily verify and assess a provider’s qualifications and whether the person or facility has up-to-date licensing. Using licensed providers also sets a higher standard for child care and provides some liability protection to the university.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 7875
Wed 4/20/22 5:09 PM
Tue 3/14/23 12:02 PM