My Recently Visited Services

Request the addition or removal of an instructor on a teaching evaluation that has already been ordered and published.

U-M provides a free standard size diploma to every student who graduates.

Request a new template or updates to an existing template.

Find out the latest details about submitting and changing grades.

Changes to program requirements, course list updates, and new program requirements need to be communicated to the Registrar’s Office through a degree audit form.

Report a current or former student as deceased.

Assistance with enrollment appointments and enrolling in classes.

Transcripts can be ordered online, by fax or mail or in person at our office.