ITS-Access to Employee-Held Data for U-M Units - For use by HR Staff only

This form must be completed by the current owner's unit HR representative (if the current owner is a former employee, the unit HR from their most recent U-M role).

For resources and information related to this form and process, refer to Access to Employee-Held Data for U-M Units.
Note: If the current owner of the data has access to it and they can cooperate with the access request, you must work with that owner to get access to the data instead of proceeding with this request form.

Request Service


Service ID: 2983
Mon 4/24/23 12:34 PM
Fri 3/1/24 8:44 AM