Can I get COMSOL installed on my research computer?

CAEN offers a floating network license for COMSOL to Engineering faculty and their research groups. Participants in the COMSOL Research License Cost-Sharing Program can install COMSOL on University-owned machines.

Running COMSOL in batch jobs on the U-M Advanced Research Computing (ARC) Great Lakes Cluster will use a separate license pool, so faculty should Contact ARC directly with questions about using COMSOL with that service.


Article ID: 5359
Wed 5/5/21 9:19 AM
Thu 7/28/22 2:06 PM