What kind of University data am I allowed to access from my personal computer or device?

Refer to the U-M Safe Computing Sensitive Data Guide on Personally Owned Devices for more information.

Also note that using the U-M Virtual Private Network (VPN) service is recommended whenever accessing University data from off-campus.

Print Article


Article ID: 5089
Tue 5/4/21 7:09 AM
Mon 5/10/21 7:36 AM