SSC - HR - Personal Data Changes

Changes to Other Personal Information

For changes to Name, Social Security Number, Citizenship, Visa, Date of Birth or Gender:
Have the following supporting documentation ready for these change requests:

  • NAME: Social Security Card, Marriage/Divorce Certificate or Driver's License required
  • SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER: Social Security Card required
  • VISA or CITIZENSHIP STATUS: Visa Paperwork, Citizenship paperwork.
  • DATE OF BIRTH: Birth Certificate, Driver's License or Passport required
  • GENDER: Birth Certificate required


Click here to submit a Address or Personal Data Change


Service ID: 1003
Tue 6/30/20 8:54 PM
Mon 1/24/22 12:03 PM