Aid for Childcare

I am a student with dependent children. What aid is available for childcare through the University of Michigan?

The University of Michigan offers the Child Care Subsidy to students to assist with the cost of child care for their young, dependent children. You can learn more about the program and eligibility criteria on the Child Care Subsidy webpage.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 7909
Thu 4/21/22 1:48 PM
Tue 3/14/23 12:02 PM