Aid Available for Short-term Study Abroad Programs

What types of financial aid can I receive for a short-term study abroad program?

If you are enrolled for the program during the winter or the fall term, you do not qualify for additional grants from the U-M Office of Financial Aid. If you have not used all of your loan eligibility for fall/winter terms, you may be able to request additional loans for expenses incurred in that term of enrollment such as the program fee. Many students receive scholarships from their school or college for these types of programs.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 7870
Wed 4/20/22 4:32 PM
Thu 6/9/22 11:39 AM