Does CAEN sell the old computers and equipment from its labs?

No. As required by every University of Michigan department, CAEN transfers all old computers and equipment to the University's Department of Property Disposition. See the U-M Standard Practice Guide, Section 520.1 for more information.

Students may purchase equipment from Property Disposition during their public shopping hours.


Article ID: 4979
Fri 4/30/21 6:51 AM