Updating Term After Student Visa Issued

What do I do if I am unable to attend U-M for my term of admission and my visa has already been issued?

If you are unable to attend U-M for the term into which you were admitted, you can update your application for the next available term. For more information about how to update your application, please refer to our Updating Term and/or School or College knowledge base answer.

If you are granted admission into the new term, you will be issued a new form I-20/DS-2019. You will need a valid, unexpired visa in order to enter the U.S.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews
Print Article


Article ID: 7884
Thu 4/21/22 10:37 AM
Tue 1/9/24 11:15 AM