Students Cannot Order an Official Transcript With a Financial Hold

Can a student receive an official transcript if they have a financial hold?

Both paper and electronic (PDF) official transcripts cannot be sent if a student has a financial hold. Questions concerning the hold should be directed to the department that placed the hold on the student's account.

A student with a financial hold may view and print their unofficial transcript via Wolverine Access. As an alternative, the student may come (with photo identification) to our Wolverine Services site and have an unofficial transcript printed.

Was this helpful?
50% helpful - 2 reviews


Article ID: 7732
Wed 4/6/22 12:09 PM
Thu 6/1/23 11:15 AM