Sending Transcripts to a Centralized Application Service for Professional Programs

How do I send my official transcript to a centralized application service for professional programs?

Centralized application services allow applicants to designate multiple institutions using a single set of application materials instead of applying and submitting materials to each institution separately. Most services have a supplemental form they want attached to the transcript.

Currently, the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS) is the only application service accepting electronic PDF transcripts from the University of Michigan. A supplemental form is not required when sending an electronic transcript to AMCAS.

Students may place an order for a paper transcript to be sent to other application services.

To have a required attachment mailed with a paper transcript, you may either:

  • Fax or mail the attachment(s) to our office along with a completed Transcript Order Form.
  • Email the attachment(s), along with the completed Transcript Order Form, to
  • Forms and labels for LSAC, AACOMAS, CASPA, SOPHAS, PharmCAS, and PTCAS are frequent attachments mailed with paper transcripts.
Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 7727
Wed 4/6/22 11:45 AM
Wed 4/6/22 11:47 AM