Address Changes can be Made Online, via Mail, or by Fax

Tags locations

How can students and alumni make address changes?

Current students can add or modify an address online using Wolverine Access.

Alumni who want to request a change to their current or permanent address from the Office of the Registrar should send or fax a signed letter requesting the change.

Send the request to:

Wolverine Services
University of Michigan
2200 SAB
515 E. Jefferson St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1316

Fax the request to: 734-763-9053

Was this helpful?
0 reviews
Print Article


Article ID: 7722
Wed 4/6/22 11:21 AM
Wed 4/6/22 11:21 AM