About Holds (Negative Service Indicators)

Tags locations

How can students view or release holds (negative service indicators)?

Students with holds (Negative Service Indicators) will not be permitted to register until the indicators are removed. To view Holds on Wolverine Access (Student Business), open the Student Center. Hold information will display in the top right corner of the screen. Students may click the 'details' link in the Holds area for specific information on the hold.

If the hold is due to a balance on the student account:

Students may make payments electronically (requires a savings or checking account drawn on a US bank) by selecting the "Make a Payment" link from the website. Full payment received will immediately clear the hold.

Students may make payments in person at Teller Services:

University of Michigan
Central Campus Teller Services
515 E. Jefferson
2226 SAB
Ann Arbor, MI, 48109-1316

Hours: 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., Monday-Wednesday, Friday
10:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Thursday

Phone: 734-764-7447 or 877-840-4738 (toll free U.S. and Canada only)

Ask the teller to remove your hold upon payment.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews
Print Article


Article ID: 7670
Tue 4/5/22 2:34 PM
Tue 4/5/22 2:37 PM