Permission to Register for Closed Classes

What should students do when they encounter a closed class they wish to take?

Students may be able to obtain permission from a department to register for a closed course. If the section in which a student wishes to register has an wait list available in Wolverine Access, the student should add that waitlisted section to their schedule for review by the department and instructor for electronic permission availability.

Contact the teaching department to discuss their policies.

Was this helpful?
0% helpful - 1 review
Print Article


Article ID: 7656
Tue 4/5/22 11:32 AM
Tue 4/5/22 11:32 AM