External Credit Is Evaluated by Schools and Colleges

Who evaluates external credit?

All external credit is evaluated by the individual schools or colleges within the university. Transcripts from outside institutions and inquiries about credit evaluation should be directed to the student's individual school or college within the university. Transcripts or inquiries about credit evaluation for LS&A students should be directed to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 734-764-7433 or uace@umich.edu.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 7625
Sun 4/3/22 8:02 PM
Fri 4/8/22 8:50 AM