Eligibility for Enrollment is Determined by the School, College, or Department

If Wolverine Access indicates that a student is not eligible to enroll, who should the student contact to resolve this situation?

Eligibility to enroll is determined by the student's school or college. The student should contact the advising center for the appropriate school, college, or department (Rackham students).

Was this helpful?
0 reviews
Print Article


Article ID: 7526
Thu 3/17/22 2:48 PM
Tue 4/5/22 10:31 AM