Enrollment Changes After Drop/Add Deadline Come From Students' Own School, College, or Department

If a student is enrolled in one school, college, or department, but takes a course in another, which unit approves a change after the drop/add deadline?

The student's approval must come from an adviser responsible for the student's particular school/college/department (Rackham), regardless of course subject.

For drop/add deadline information, please see the Academic Calendar.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews
Print Article


Article ID: 7511
Thu 3/17/22 2:04 PM
Tue 4/5/22 10:31 AM