Order Teaching Evaluations

How do I order teaching evaluations for my department for the first time?

You'll need to request the SR Evaluation Order User and the SR Evaluation Report User M-Pathways roles to gain access. The only required training is to take the CUS201 Teaching Evaluations (self-study) which an e-learning course about 45 minutes long.

This self-study provides information on how to view evaluation template questions, assign evaluation templates, modify or delete evaluation orders, and run teaching evaluation reports in M-Pathways.

You can launch eLearning courses at the My LINC website.

We can also provide additional training for you or a small group. We can meet either here at the Registrar's Office on State Street or at your office.

The evaluation dates and other information is available on our website.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 7501
Thu 3/17/22 1:45 PM
Fri 4/8/22 9:18 AM