Ordering Diplomas From the Dearborn or Flint Campuses

Tags locations

How can students and alumni order diplomas from the Dearborn or Flint campuses?


The Office of the Registrar, Ann Arbor Campus accepts diploma orders for students who graduated from the Dearborn Rackham Graduate School prior to 1998.

All other U-M Dearborn diploma orders should be directed to:

Enrollment Services
U-M Dearborn
1169 University Center
4901 Evergreen Rd.
Dearborn, MI 48128-1491
Phone: 313-583-6500


All U-M Flint diploma orders should be directed to:

Office of the Registrar
U-M Flint
266 University Pavilion
Flint, MI 48502-2186
Phone: 810-762-3344

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 7385
Mon 3/14/22 2:06 PM
Fri 4/8/22 8:56 AM