Popular Services

Please review our funding policies before applying at csg.umich.edu/funding-policies
The Student Organization Funding Committee (SOFC) provides funding to all registered student organizations through an application process. Use this request form to apply. You must submit receipts to SOFC before you receive the funding.

Students joining the FSL community utilize this form for recruitment/intake requests.

Chapter officers use this form to request services from Fraternity and Sorority Life related to chapter records.

This is for internal use only. Only Wolverine Consulting Group (WCG) leadership should use this form. If you want to apply for funding from WCG, please email wolverinecg@umich.edu for assistance

Pharmacology IT Service Requests

Request technical support and/or reports from the Flint Office of Graduate Programs.

Request support from the NBC Management team for maintenance requests, building access, tenant services, conference scheduling and more.

Request information or support for Michigan Institute for Computational Discovery and Engineering (MICDE) programs