Why are some CAEN remote access servers marked as "On-Campus" only?

All software applications installed on CAEN computers are licensed for on-campus use, meaning they can be used at locations on the U-M Ann Arbor campus networks.

Some software licenses, however, differentiate between on-campus and off-campus use, and do not allow access from off-campus locations. For a full list of applications that are available from on- or off-campus, refer to our online software listing.


Article ID: 5329
Tue 5/4/21 4:13 PM
Tue 5/18/21 9:42 AM