SSC - IC - Request J-1 Visa - Amendment | Extension



Complete this form to request change(s) to a J-1 program (DS2019 form) of an exchange visitor who is already at U-M.

To attach a file(s), please click the paperclip icon in the upper right of the form. Click Choose Files, navigate to the file(s) you'd like to attach, and click Open. Click Attach to include the file in your request. Attached files appear at the top of the page.

 Denotes required field.


If you have questions or need assistance completing this request, call the Shared Services Center at (734) 615-2000.

Click here to request a J-1 Visa - Amendment | Extension


Service ID: 336
Wed 4/22/20 10:55 PM
Fri 10/6/23 3:06 PM