SSC-HR-Former Employees Data Request


Use this form to request documentation of your previous employment with U-M. Be sure to:

  1. Upload the signed HR3300E - authorization form

  2. Upload any forms needing completion (if applicable - ex. PSLF)

Please note: All verification of U-M service as credit to retire from the State of Michigan, or a state other than Michigan, are processed by U-M’s Payroll office.

Click here to submit Submit Request


Service ID: 1374
Tue 9/29/20 12:59 PM
Tue 1/23/24 4:54 PM