How High School Record Is Used in the Selection Process for Transfers

Why do I need to send my high school transcript to U-M if I have already been to college?

Submission of a final high school transcript with proof of graduation and/or GED results is a requirement for all transfer applicants, regardless of how long they have been in college.

The number of college credits you have accumulated before applying to U-M determines the weight given to your high school record during the selection process. The closer an applicant is to having 60 transferable credits, the less the applicant's high school work will be used in the evaluation.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 7596
Wed 3/30/22 11:14 AM
Wed 12/6/23 4:37 PM