Mid Year Report

Is the Mid Year Report required? If so, how can I submit it?

A Mid Year Report showing any recent grades that are available before mid-February is required for a first-year applicant whose Early Action decision has been postponed. However, you are not required to have your high school counselor submit the Mid Year Report unless you are notified by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions via Enrollment Connect that we will need these grades.

Have your Mid Year Report sent electronically via the Common Application or e-transcript vendors, or have it emailed to transcripts@umich.edu by mid-February. File size of attachments for email cannot exceed 10 MB. Otherwise, mail to the address on our Contact Us webpage. Transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to our office in order to be considered official. Documents not issued originally in English must be accompanied by an official English translation.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 7508
Thu 3/17/22 1:59 PM
Thu 12/7/23 3:50 PM