Withdrawing Your Admissions Application

How can I withdraw my admissions application?

In order to withdraw your admissions application, please fill out the form on Enrollment Connect by selecting Withdraw Your Application on the Application menu.

If you are a current UM-Ann Arbor student and wish to withdraw your cross campus application, please submit your withdrawal request to ecredentials@umich.edu.

If you have already registered for classes as a student with the U-M and wish to disenroll completely, please select the following link for information on how to disenroll.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews
Print Article


Article ID: 7461
Thu 3/17/22 12:52 PM
Thu 12/7/23 3:54 PM