Limited Financial Aid for International Students

Does the University of Michigan offer financial aid to international undergraduate students on temporary visas such as the student visa?

International undergraduate students who hold temporary visas such as the student visa are not eligible for U.S. federal financial aid and have very limited opportunities for University of Michigan scholarships.

You may wish to contact the EducationUSA Office nearest to you for information about alternative funding options that may be available in your area, or check for local funding opportunities with your school counselor or advisor.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 7451
Thu 3/17/22 11:55 AM
Mon 7/24/23 10:00 AM